September 17, 2013 – New Cloud Offering
Management Consulting Pro, LLC is proud to announce a new offering in Information Technology. We are now assisting our clients with the evaluation, purchase, implementation and ongoing support of their Information Technology environment. These areas include:
- Cloud Computing—Creating easy-to-provision private and public cloud services
- Data Center—Building and managing scaleable data centers for any size business no matter where they are located.
- Networking—Deploying integrated LAN, WAN, datacenter, and wireless networks
- Security—Protecting infrastructure, data, and applications
- Storage—Accessing and managing data throughout its lifecycle, from creation through archiving
- Unified Communications—Converging voice, video, and data onto a single network to enhance collaboration, messaging, and call centers
- Virtualization—Simplifying complex architectures with services that support rapid provisioning, server consolidation, and efficient asset utilization.
Keith Ellis will be driving the IT consulting segment of Management Consulting Pro, LLC. “We are very excited about the opportunities that Keith Ellis can bring Management Consulting Pro. He has worked with many large fortune 500 companies that can use our cost reduction services” said Palumbo, CEO of the company.
September 13, 2013 – Management Consulting Pro hits 1.2 billion minutes
“We are very pleased with the recent growth of our platform. We now have 29 vendors in our sip termination division. We are now running at a pace of 120 million minutes a month. In addition, we are in the midst of closing over 50 wholesale termination deals in the next 2 weeks. This will probably double our current traffic base within the next 30 days” said Palumbo, CEO of the firm.
January 2, 2013 – Management Consulting Pro hits 500 million minutes
Management Consulting Pro.com has sold 500 million minutes of voip termination within 12 months in the call center business. They service a variety of businesses, but one of their major segments is within the telecommunications arena. These clients consist of call centers, telecom providers, and telecom wholesalers.
This is a relatively new market for the firm and this division has grown quickly. Most telecom providers aren’t interested in servicing these short duration clients, but their vendors are more than happy with the traffic Management Consulting Pro brings to them. The business has grown to 15 telecom vendors, in recent years.
Recently they have been partnering with other agents and equipment providers to drive additional growth in 2013. “We will continue to add on more service providers as our traffic grows. We are shooting for over 1 billion minutes this year. Our select vendors are knocking down our doors for more of this short duration traffic” said Nick Palumbo, CEO of the firm. The firm is actively pursuing additional joint ventures in the current year.
For media enquiries, contact:
July 23, 2012 – Management Consulting Pro.com launches its new website.
The focus of Management Consulting Pro.com will be to cost-cut on federal taxes, telecom expenses (long distance, local phone service, t-1 lines, fiber, MPLS service, and more), and energy expenses to name a few.
For more information on Management Consulting Pro.com contact the PR department.
We can be reached at all the methods below:
7151 East Rancho Vista Drive #5009
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251